Monday, August 3, 2015

My Little Brother Turns Two!

This little guy is so cute I just had to do a little birthday post for him!!

Mommy texted me this picture of Benjamin bringing her flowers for Mother's Day :)


"Helping" me make thank you cards before I got married...

Going for a bike ride on the trailer bike!!!

Watching videos on Young Foundations with David :)

Swingin' in the hammock at my house in May :)

with his buddy, Juliana

picking mulberries with Joshua :) looks like he enjoyed them!!!

Riding the unicycle! (with a little assistance from Daddy :)

Happy 2nd Birthday Benjamin!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a little brother that was 5 when i got married. He wasn't too happy that I left him. haha Happy Birthday Benjamin! Oh and I just realized....haha...his name was Benjamin too!
Aunt Melissa

Unknown said...

awe!!!!! how CUTE!!!!!!!!!! he is so adorable! becoming such a little man! can't believe that he is two!! great job on the post Kaitlyn!
God bless

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics of Benjamin!! He is so cute & a sweetie pie :-) Aunt Carol