Friday, August 28, 2015

I now have a clothesline!

My sweet hubby surprised me a few nights ago by bringing home the supplies to assemble a clothesline!  When you live in Arizona and there is so much sunshine, why not make good use of it?  He found an old well tube and shaft and welded them together to make the poles for the clothesline.

Digging the holes...

We concreted the poles in.

Spraypainting... 

Stringing the wire...

Ta-da!! All done!!

Now I can enjoy hanging the laundry out in the fresh air!
I'm also curious to see how much it will save us on our electricity bill!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awe! that's sweet!! lol that's funny.
great post Kaitlyn! love u all
God bless.

Anonymous said...

Very nice wash line! Always enjoy reading your posts. I love the fresh smell of "line hung" clothes. Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

With that no humidity air you have in Arizona; by the time you get all of the clothes hung the ones at the beginning of the line will be dry. :) Great job, Justin. Happy wife, happy life! XO Grandmommy