Sunday, June 7, 2015

We're halfway through the year!!

Can you believe it's actually June already??  I certainly can't!  Time seems to be flying by but we are enjoying every minute of it!  To start out the month of June we went to Jaylon and Hannah's house to celebrate their little guy's first birthday!!  Happy Birthday Kyle!!  I can't believe he's one already! :)

 It was really cute to watch him eat his own little cake.  At first he was picking off the sprinkles one by one, then he started really digging in with both hands! :)

When my family came out in May, they brought a lot of my craft supplies so I enjoyed making Kyle's birthday card :)

* * * * *

One thing I love about Arizona are the amazing sunsets...

* * * * *

I went to have lunch with Justin one afternoon but just before I got there one of the tractor tire's tubes blew that he was working in.  So we ate lunch and then headed for Wilcox together to go get it fixed!  It was a hot day and I happened to have a gift card to Dairy Queen...so we stopped for some ice cream cones! :)


Getting the tire back on...

Ready to go again!

* * * * *

Friday night we had Justin's family over for snacks and games...
Tom came over too :)  Justin had fun playing ping pong with him!

Hannah's parents and sister were out visiting for the week so it was nice to have them there as well :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming to kyles party!! And for his cute card!! :0) he LOVES his blocks!!
We had a great time at your house!!
The ice cream cones looked yummy! :0)