Thursday, June 18, 2015

: A Visit to Pennsylvania :

Last week I went back to PA for a short visit to see my family and friends.  Leaving Thursday afternoon from Tucson, I arrived in Harrisburg around 10 p.m. (EST) where Mom picked me up.  Friday, Grandmommy and Grandpoppy came up and us girls went shopping.  We stopped by the store where I used to work so it was fun to see some of my coworkers!  Saturday, I went yard saling with Mommy, Lillia, and some Amish neighbors, it was a lot of fun and we found some good deals!!  Saturday afternoon there was a baby shower for a friend and volleyball in the evening at Mark and Kayla's house!  Sunday morning I left the house bright and early with Daddy.  I got on a flight to Phoenix and from there to Tucson where Justin picked me up!  It was a fun trip packed with lots of fun moments!

Lillia put these cool signs with the herbs in the garden.

Hot summer days call for a dip in the pool! :)

David being a helper and washing the van

Reunited with my awesome FHM friends!! :)

Volleyball Saturday night

I didn't take very many pictures, but the whole trip was very fun!  I was glad to get home to Arizona and to see my sweetheart again!!  We got home Sunday afternoon and I was in the kitchen when I saw something moving around in the bushes in front of our house.  I thought it might be a coyote but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything.  Then about three minutes later I saw it again and I could tell it was a coyote so I called Justin over.  There were actually two of them out there!  We watched them from the windows as they crossed our driveway and loped around the back of the house.  It was kind of a cool "welcome back to Arizona" :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow those coyotes were close! Good pictures! I've heard them under Hannah's pecan trees at night but never got to see them!

Unknown said...

wow those coyotes were close! Good pictures! I've heard them under Hannah's pecan trees at night but never got to see them!