Friday, June 26, 2015

{ a few happenings }

One evening this week Justin and I went and rode with our friend Tom while he was combining oats.

 You can see the rain off in the distance...


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The other day I saw this whirlwind while driving home from Tucson.
I've never seen big whirlwinds like that before moving out west!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A gopher snake was spotted in the Strite's garden shed while I was there one afternoon.
Justin caught it and let it go under the trees and we got to watch it slither up a trunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your blog address from your mom and had so much fun this morning looking at your postings. What beautiful sunsets and different terrain. You and Justin look so happy together and you know that makes me happy! XO