Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Overnight Camping Trip

On a recent Saturday afternoon we decided to go camping overnight at Turkey Creek!  These beautiful little wildflowers were scattered throughout the campground.  I picked a few to brighten up our camp table :)

Saturday evening we hiked up a little ways from the campground.

The views were beautiful!

We got to watch part of the sunset before we headed back down to our camp site.

We left the mountains on Sunday afternoon feeling refreshed and grateful to have such an enjoyable place to camp near by where we live.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love mini getaways like this. It’s always fun to refresh and re-set for awhile.

You’re little family is so sweet. My heart always feels so full when I see a picture of “my own family”, and realize how much God has blessed me. I’m sure those moments are dear to your heart as well. #Momlife

Unknown said...

what a great place to camp! Almost makes me want to go camping again....haha
Love
Aunt Melissa

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful posting, Kaitlyn. I loved the flowers in the beginning and the family photo at the end. The back views of Justin and Benaiah are so effective with the beautiful skies and scenery. Could be a field trip for us the next time we're in AZ! XO Grandmommy