Thursday, October 15, 2015

2,261 miles & back

Saturday morning my sweet husband drove me to Tucson so I could catch a flight back to Pennsylvania to visit for a few days!  

I loved the view as I landed in Harrisburg!
Green fields, trees, quaint little houses...

Saturday night there was a youth get-together/surprise party for...
...Travis!  Faith flew up from Florida and surprised him for his birthday :) 

Cousins <3 
It was so nice to see them again!

Sunday afternoon after church the young people went and played volleyball.
The last two times I've been back to PA it has been during the week so I never really got to hang out with them.  The fact that I got to see them Saturday and Sunday made the trip really fun! :)

Roseanna also had a birthday while I was there!
Happy Birthday Rosie!!

Puppies and ponies we saw while biking Monday evening :) 

Tuesday I redecorated and organized Hope's room and packed so I was ready to leave for the airport at 3a.m. the next morning!  I really like how this one dresser turned out! :)

Tuesday night something very exciting happened back in AZ...
Little Judah Lewis Garcia arrived!! Now Jenny and Micah have three little boys!

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

All in all the trip back to Pennsylvania was very fun and I'm glad I went!
Still, there's no place like home!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so sweet!!!!! Awe!!!!!!! how fun!!!!
such a little bundle of love! so happy for you all!!! fun post!!!!! love y'all! God Bless.

Joanna said...

Enjoyed the post! It was so good to see you again, Kaitlyn!! Cute pic of u and Justin! :)

Unknown said...

It was good to see you again Kaitlyn! Thanks for taking a care package back for me ;o)
Aunt Melissa

Anonymous said...

You never stopped smiling. Glad you got to see so many friends and family members this trip. Your posting showed love in PA and love in AZ. �� Grandmommy

Anonymous said...

Awww!! I'm so glad you got to come back to PA for a long weekend! :) Love you lots! ~Rosie