Wednesday, November 15, 2017

breakfast with the in-laws \\ omelette bar

Justin's sister, Jessica, who lives in Canada, was here visiting with her children for a few weeks so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to have my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, and their children over for breakfast!

For the kids table in the kitchen I went with a colorful theme :)

For the adult's table in the living room I went with a Fall theme.

Donuts, mini blueberry muffins, and waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for toppings.

Kezia and Jubilee :)

After everyone left, I realized I had spelled "omelette" wrong on all my chalkboard signs 🙈 


 Once they filled their bowls with the ingredients they wanted in their omelette, I had toothpicks with everyone's name on them to stick in the bowl so I wouldn't get confused when making the omelettes. 

All of the cousins!  Kezia is a princess among all the boys!

Jessica brought matching Canada shirts for all the cousins and Jubilee :)
SaveSave

3 comments:

Zoë said...

Good ideas! I like the omelette bar especially :)
So many little people!

Unknown said...

Thanks for havin us over! It was so fun❤️

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Kaitlyn. Loved the way you served your meal. The pictures of the cousins and Aunt Jubilee were adorable. Bet they had fun at their table! Grandmomy