Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Proud Parent Post :)

Our "little" baby boy is already eight weeks old!  He is quite the chunk, weighing 13 pounds!  He loves to be talked to and will give you the sweetest smiles and coos that almost make you think he's trying to say something back!

He has discovered how to stick his tongue out when he smiles...which makes us laugh, which makes him smile all the more!

Just hangin' out with mommy...

Smiles for Grandma and Uncle Joshua :)

Taking a nap in the swather...I love his eyelashes!!

He's a very ticklish little fellow! :)



*     *     *     *     *     *

For those of you who have mentioned it, here is the finished nursery wall, no black spot covering his "B"!

SaveSave
SaveSave

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Love his smile!
Aunt Melissa (great post title) ;o)

Minnie said...

I love his smiles! He is adorable! Aww I wish I could hold that cutie

Joanna said...

Awe! So cute!! I love the nursery wall! :)