Saturday, January 21, 2017

:: Week in Review ::



The past week and a half has been filled to the brim with so many fun activities!!  Skeet shooting, a ski/snowboarding trip, Harmony in the Desert, lots of hiking, a visit from my family and 7 friends, just to name a few!  Here are a few snapshots before I post the main pictures from our week...

Olivia, Moriah, Chantel, and Lillia at Turkey Creek
(Olivia is from AL, Moriah is from IN, and Chantel is from OH!)

*     *     *

Serenah, Joshua, and Silas
(Silas is Moriah's brother)

*     *     *

Moriah, Lillia, Chantel, and I on "A" Mount overlooking Tucson.


*      *     *

Harmony in the Desert Youth Choir

*     *     *

...and there is much more just around the corner!

*     *     *

Stay tuned for a video of the afternoon when we went skeet shooting after my family arrived.



1 comment:

Aunt Carol said...

Looks like you all had a great time w/ family & friends! I just love your sunset picture at the beginning of this post!