Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thank Heaven For Little Boys...



Riding in the swather with Daddy.

I'm really thankful that Justin has a job where we can come visit him!  When he is driving equipment that has a second seat we usually always try to go for a few hours in the afternoon and ride along with him!

 Corn harvest has recently started on the farm so Justin is driving grain cart.  Benaiah and I went to ride with him and Benaiah was grabbing at the steering wheel the entire time!  We let him stand and "drive" for a little bit and he loved it!

When Justin passed Benaiah back to me, Benaiah kept reaching over and putting his chubby little hand on the wheel to help his daddy :)  

*     *     *     *     *

I found these adorable shoes at a consignment store in Sierra Vista.  
Benaiah looks pretty pleased with his new kicks! 😎😄


Benaiah is our sunshine!!  His smile is the sweetest and we love making him laugh and coo!  He is 5 months old now, where did the time go?!  He is almost crawling... he pushes himself up into position on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth but he hasn't quite gotten the coordination of actually crawling yet!

4 comments:

Minnie said...

He has grown so much!! Mine is 9wks now. She's getting so big too fast. She's smiling more and cooing. I just love it.

Zoë said...

He’s such a cutie! Better start putting everything up high ;) fun times lol

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how he's changed in such a short time. He's less a baby and more an active little boy. ADORABLE! Grandmommy

Unknown said...

Benaiah is So cute!
I agree, I'm so thankful I can visit Jaylon at his job too :)