Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Yard Sale Find Turned Into Coffee Table Decor

The coffee table Justin built for me was in need of decorations.

I had wanted to buy a white pitcher to fill with a floral arrangement but I didn't want to spend the $15+ that a new one would cost.  With all the thrifting I do, I was sure I could find one for a fraction of the new price.

While I was back in Pennsylvania going to yard sales with my mom, I found a white pitcher for only a dollar!  

I was thrilled with my find, but it had grapes and vines painted all over it...
Not really what I had in mind for coffee table decor!  

But with a can of white spray paint and a few coats, it looks good as new!!


Thanks to Justin for spray painting it for me!!

*     *     *     *     *

I found a few floral bunches I liked at Hobby Lobby and they were 50% off!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good teamwork! I love the way your pitcher turned out. It looks very nice on the coffee table. It was fun face timing with you yesterday. You are definitely your mother's daughter when it comes to finding the perfect item at a reasonable cost or better yet- no cost!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!