Friday, June 17, 2016

:: Snapshots ::

You never know what you might find in a pivot while swathing! 

*     *     *     *     *

Old swather blade vs the new.

*     *     *     *     *

Poppy's puppies are getting big!  This one is Uriah's favorite, mine too! :)

*     *     *     *     *

I've been having fun making cards with my new flower die set! 
Thanks Grandmommy!! ;)

Kyle turned 2 at the beginning of June so I made this card for him.  He loves airplanes so I thought it was fitting!  I found the idea off Pinterest and did my best to recreate it. :)

*     *     *     *     *

Joanna and Juliana graduated this year!  Congrats girls!

*     *     *     *     *

I saw these Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Boats on a fellow blogger's site so I thought I'd give it a try.  They turned out alright for my first try, it's hard to cut a pineapple evenly through the top!! lol  I didn't have sesame seeds so I skipped that step.  If you want to try it here's the recipe with instructional pictures

*     *     *     *     *

I hope you enjoyed these random pictures from the past few weeks!
Have a blessed day!

~Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures make me happy. Loved the cards. Kyle's was ADORABLE. The puppy looks like it wants to come home with you or Uriah. XO

Elisabeth@Treasuring the Moments said...

Your cards are beautiful and I think it's great that you're trying fun new recipes. You make a good wifey. ;)