Monday, August 8, 2016

Enjoying Family Time

The day after Serenah was born, I flew to Pennsylvania for a couple weeks.  Joshua was actually at Still Waters Camp when Serenah was born... (Deja Vu; he was at Still Waters Camp when Benjamin was born too! :)  A week after Joshua got home, Lillia and Hope left for their week at Still Waters Camp.  The reason I was in PA for so long was to help my mom while the older girls were away at camp.  Joy and Elainah were big helpers too! :)

Lillia and I with our new little sister...

How cute is that face??

I love her chubby cheeks!

Checking out her Grandmommy :)

Sunday afternoon excursions with friends :)

Benjamin is such a cutie pie!  He turned three while I was there.

He loves to "fix" things... Here he has his pedal tractor up on the jack with the tire off because it was "flat" :D  He even had gloves on to keep his hands from getting "greasy"!!

The love he has for his little sister is so sweet, he always wants to give her kisses!!


A week after Serenah was born, little Kaitlyn Grace joined the Riehl family, (they live down the road from my parents.)  I had to get a picture with her since my middle name is Grace too! :)

Flying home I got the special treat of flying first class!  I think it's only the third time I've ever gotten to do that!  Getting a full breakfast and unlimited drinks made the four and a half hour flight go by faster!

It's so nice to be back home in Arizona, even though saying good bye to my sweet siblings and parents is always hard!  Monsoons have arrived and everything is so green!  I'll be out mowing our "hayfield" later today!! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful posting, Kaitlyn. Hope the Riehl's Kaitlyn Grace is as sweet as you! It was wonderful having you in PA to help your family adjust to the new addition. Thank goodness for facetime!

Joanna said...

Enjoyed all the pics! That's so neat that the Riehls named their baby Kaitlyn Grace! So special!! :) It was so good to see you again! Love you girl! :)

Aunt Carol said...

Lovely post!! Especially liked the pic of Benjamin working on his tractor!! :-) Glad you were able to come home & help out. Always enjoy reading your interesting posts. So good to see you again too! Aunt Carol

Unknown said...

It was good to see you again! Are you going to bale that hay? lol I hear hay brings a good price out there!
God bless you
Aunt Melissa