Tuesday, March 1, 2016

We were serenaded as the steaks grilled...


Last weekend I was outside on the back porch grilling some steaks for our dinner...

...watching the sun gently fade away behind the mountains in the distance.

...when off in the distance a coyote let out a howl and a few moments later another one answered.  Pretty soon there were howls coming from all different directions!  I grabbed my phone to capture the moment while Justin went for his gun (he used the scope as binoculars because he had left his in the truck).  He was able to spot one of the critters about 200 yards away!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe so pretty!!!!! Love the new banner on ur blog!!:-)

Anonymous said...

The coyote serenade was so cool. They sure do come close even with fire and people! Hope called it a banner, so I'm going to too. What wonderful pictures of you two and the heart in the last one is so sweet. You all make me HAPPY! G-mommy