Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Talkin' with the Turkey's


Our one year anniversary was this past week... I can't believe we have been married for that long!  It seems like just yesterday that we became Mr. & Mrs.!  Justin had to work on the day of our actual anniversary so we decided to go hiking in the Chiricahua's on Sunday afternoon. 

We took the hammock along so we'd have a comfy place to sit while we ate our picnic lunch :)

 \\ relaxin' //

We had a very enjoyable afternoon together :)
  
As we were driving home... (along Turkey Creek)

...we saw this flock of wild turkeys!

Of course I decided to see if I could get the turkey's to "talk" to me... my high pitched "gobble-gobble" must have sounded enough like a turkey because they answered me... the first time.  But of course once I started videoing they decided I wasn't as convincing as they'd first thought!  So Justin gave his version and of course they gobbled right back.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Wow that went by fast!
Beautiful place to hike!
That talking turkey together was terrific!
Aunt Melissa

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to spend your anniversary. The little sock feet together in the hammock was precious. Turkey Creek is obviously well named. Are you having wild turkey for Easter? ��