Wednesday, July 22, 2015

{ a tarantula, a roadrunner, & coyote's }


One day we pulled into the driveway to see this tarantula crawling down the back of our house.

So to the back yard we went to inspect this fuzzy creature!

Justin let it crawl from hand to hand...no I did not hold it! 
__________________________________________________________________________

One morning we were eating breakfast when a roadrunner landed on our porch railing.

 Bert was intent on his prey...

...but it got away :( poor Bert
___________________________________________________________________________

When I ride with Justin in the swather we usually see a few coyote's.  
They're after the mice that are in the hay.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you so it was nice to see a new posting. Such wildlife and what's up with Justin and the tarantula? Aren't they dangerous? I'm glad Bert didn't get the roadrunner. It was entertainment any way. Thank you for not touching snakes and spiders, Kaitlyn. Your photos get you close enough :)
XO

Jessica Derksen said...

My brothers always were so brave with those creepy creatures!!
I'm quite thankful we don't have tarantulas in Canada, I don't really miss them a bit!!
Enjoyed your post! :)

Anonymous said...

Shudder! There is no way I would've held that creepy looking thing! But the roadrunner was cute! :)