Friday, July 31, 2015

Surprise!

This past week I had an idea... wouldn't it be fun to surprise Mommy for her birthday?  Daddy and I planned it all out and I flew in Monday afternoon just in time to ride home with him from work.  Mommy had seen a text on Daddy's phone Sunday night and figured out I was coming back to surprise her but she didn't know what day.  She said that it's a good thing she found out because she probably would have had a heart attack if I had just shown up!! :)  She was very happy that I was able to come for a few days!

Monday evening we went for a ten mile bike ride.
It was so good to see this little guy again!! :)

Tuesday we went to Grandmommy's house in DE.  
She didn't know I had flown in so we had fun surprising her too!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mommy!

Tuesday night when we got home there was another surprise waiting in the yard...

Uncle Butch & Aunt Mim had a busy afternoon while we were gone!!

Wednesday morning I went to work with Daddy and flew home to Arizona.
It was a very quick trip but it was really nice to see my family again! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a nice surprise! hehe that's funny! lol awe! Benjamin is so cute! pretty neat to decorations at the house when getting back home! lol Great job on the post Kaitlyn!
God Bless! love you!

Unknown said...

That was great Kaitlyn! Happy Birthday to your mom!
Melissa