Tuesday, April 25, 2017

a few pictures...

:: Sunrise on Easter morning ::

*     *     *     *     *

The pups enjoying a beautiful evening...

Rex found the hose we had on for the tree and got his paws all muddy :)

*     *     *     *     *

It's hay time again on the farm!
A quick fix for a tire on the swather...

*     *     *     *     *

Before baby boy makes his debut I wanted to get a few meals and baked goods in the freezer.  I spent a day making casseroles, crockpot meals, muffins, cookies, waffles, pancakes, and other goodies for after the baby arrives and when cooking seems like a daunting task!  I love the simplicity of meals that are pre-made and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or crockpot.  What is your family's favorite freezer meal? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this posting. I thought I had been checking. You're so smart to do ahead since your days will all be different now. Glad to see the doggy babies are doing well. Now they have a boy of their own. Grandmommy