Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Puppies!

This past week Justin and I went and picked up two puppies!  They aren't any "specific" breed but we think they're adorable and will make great family pets!  We chose a boy and a girl, the girl we named Lexi (left) and the boy is Rex (right).

Justin was rubbing Rex's tummy and he fell asleep...

Relaxing in the shade :)

They like to go for walks, but their energy level can go from 500 to zero in .2 seconds!! lol

We were walking around the house and I stopped for a few seconds and they just planted themselves on my feet and fell asleep! I think it was their way of saying, "No more walking, please!" :D

3 comments:

Aunt Carol said...

Oh, how cute!!! I just want to cuddle them!! It was so good to see you both last weekend!! God bless you and give you a Blessed New Year. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Is there anything cuter than puppies? I'm sure they were glad to have their 'mom' and 'dad' home again. Makes me think... XO Grandmommy

Gabriel Isaacson said...

So cute I love them