Friday, October 28, 2016

Autumn has Arrived...

Autumn has arrived and with it comes a later sunrise and an earlier sunset...
We have such a beautiful view every morning!


Mountain ranges on the east and west make a beautiful background!

Jessica is here visiting with her two adorable children :)

Jason loves the calves.


Judah turned one this month.  Jenny and Micah had a little party for him at the Strite's one evening.  He wasn't quite sure what to do about the candle :)  We all love this little munchkin so much!

It's hard to believe just a year ago he was this tiny!

Uncle Joshua giving rides to the littles :)

Harvest is happening and farmers are busy all over the valley.
I've enjoyed getting to ride with Justin while he drives the grain cart.

There is a break in their corn harvest so Justin is busy swathing a few pivots of alfalfa now.  This coyote was so close to the swather one afternoon!

The boys took apart Joshua's quad to see if they could fix a problem with the fifth gear.  Justin's knowledge of engines always impresses me! :)

*     *     *     *     *

I can't take credit for these cute fall decorations, but I thought the picture was too festive not to share :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of the sun!:) awe so precious! neat post!!
God Bless!!

Joanna said...

Enjoyed all the pics, Kaitlyn! :)

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your new blog posting. Every time I'm on the computer I check to see if you've updated. Your fall pictures were beautiful and I love your decoration in the last picture. Too cute! It's fun to see pictures of all the little ones. Enjoy the visit with your mom and your young siblings next week. XO Grandmommy

Regina said...

Hello Kaitlyn,
I wanted to visit your blog for two reasons 1. My youngest daughter's name is Kaitlyn and 2. I happen to notice you are also a Duggar fan as I am to. I love the pictures of fall in your post.
May the Lord bless you and your family.

Regina said...

Hello Kaitlyn,
I wanted to visit your blog for two reasons 1. My youngest daughter's name is Kaitlyn and 2. I happen to notice you are also a Duggar fan as I am to. I love the pictures of fall in your post.
May the Lord bless you and your family.