Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Recent Projects

We received this lovely decal for a wedding present and since we are renting this home we didn't want to put it directly on the wall.  We bought this board at Lowes' and stained it before we put the decal on.  I love how it turned out and now we can take it with us if we ever move!

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

The board we bought for our "Strite Family" sign was bigger then 
what we needed so I used the extra pieces for some other projects :)

I painted this verse for our kitchen.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

My mom gave me a "kitchen" decal she had bought.
So of course I asked Joshua to put a few pallets together for me :)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

awe that's neat Kaitlyn!!! did a wonderful job!!! I like to decorate!! cool post!!!
God bless

Anonymous said...

The quotes you are displaying are so appropriate. You have your mother's talent! Your house is truly a home. I'm looking forward to a visit to see it in person one of these days. XO Grandmommy

Abigail said...

Your house is looking great... would like to come and see sometime.

Justin and Kaitlyn said...

and we would love to have you visit! Miss you!!

~Kaitlyn